She loves being on her belly lately. I think it's because she has a better view of what's going on.
This is the first time she sat on her own. Yes, it looks awkward I know. But she's doing it!
This is Ethan in that cute dragon costume that he wouldn't wear for Halloween because it was "fat." So I took out the stuffing and now he will wear it, sometimes. These two are good buddies. When we were all sick there was a strict "no touching Claire" policy. (it worked, she didn't get sick!!) And when we were all better Ethan and Claire were both just so giddy to be able to touch each other again.
Claire's first snow "experience." We really just stood there and watched Andrew play. He didn't want to be outside alone.



1 comments:
Great Job Becca! Claire is so adorable! Love you Mindy
Post a Comment