8/26/2008

Jumpy's Birthday


Yes, I'm crazy. We celebrated Ethan's Webkinz's birthday. He turned six. Of course the kids wanted me to go all out and throw him a full on birthday party with gifts and everything. What they got was a pumpkin spice cake (I'm been wanting to make anyway) with candles. And we had our neighbors over. We sang happy birthday and Ethan helped him blow out the candles. I also found a 75 cent toy pinwheel that we bought him. We did not wrap it. (I know it was really for Ethan but hey it was 75 cents and it made him feel special). So, you can laugh if you want but we had some yummy cake and my children feel validated.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't feel so bad Becca, Birdie and Marie or as Sophie affectionately refers to her "Catty" are full fledged memebers of our family -despite their Webkin origins.

noelle said...

those are SO my kind of birthday parties... :)

Lindsay said...

Happy birthday Jumpy

charlotte and clarke said...

Hey Becca, it was fun to read your blog. It looks like you guys are doing great. Little Claire is so grown up, I can't believe she is walking. We miss you guys. Oh... and I think you deserve "Mom of the week" for the pretend birthday party!