
This is the dress that Mike put on Claire this morning. (which I was very grateful that he got her dressed b/c we have 9:00 church and I need all the help I can get) I was a little surprised that it still fit her b/c it was LAST YEAR'S CHRISTMAS DRESS!!! Yes, my baby is small, tiny, petite.



6 comments:
Adorable, Adorable, Adorable! So sweet!
I can't believe how little she still is. Caden broke the 20 lbs barrier by 9 months! He now weighs in at about 27 lbs!! She is adorable though and petit is a good thing with girls!!
small, tiny and petite like her mama! she looks too cute, dress looks perfectly adorable!
this is so sweet! what a great daddy! my grandson is tiny too! he never eats or sleeps!
I think Jack is following in her wake, although not quite as small. He finally broke 15 lbs :)
Oh, she is sooo cute! I love her face, I love her darling, petite, little everything!
Post a Comment