5/18/2010

long time no see

It's been a long time since I've seen my cousin Jason (and family). About nine years. We live so close now so we had them over for dinner and visiting. It was great to catch up with them. We had a good time.



Adelle and Claire were good buddies.

Owen (6), Isaac (1), Adelle (4)


We will definitely have to have them over again. And much sooner that nine years!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So happy to see you all well! You're a great family. Donna and I hope to make it back to Springville sometime, but until then, we'll just have to stay up-to-date through blogs. Ours is currently down for some changes... but the address is: www.yuriidonna.us

We wish you all the best! Good luck Mike, on your exam. And God bless you Becca in the real work at home.

Wynn Family said...

It was so fun to pop in and catch up on your family!! I'm going to make sure we have a BBQ this summer. You game??