
Yesterday we went to the house and to our surprise (again) it's done!!!
No joke. All it needs is touch ups and the sprinkler system/yard.
I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.




What do kids do in an empty house? I'll tell you. They run and wrestle and roll around on the floor. They were so excited! We are all so excited about our wonderful new home. For me, it doesn't quite seem real yet. And, I'm really stressed about moving and all that that means. Especially while being pregnant. Believe it or not, of all our moves (six) this is the first one while I'm pregnant. I hope my visiting teachers (and friends) are ready to step in and help out :0) because I am going to need it.



5 comments:
What a great house! I can't believe it is finished! What is your move in date? Congratulations! I can't wait to see it in person!
wow! that is so fast! congrats!! and good luck moving in. i hate moving when pregnant. we moved when i was 8 months pregnant with both bryson and luke. i vowed never to do it again after luke. and unfortunately, i am married to bruce who can't stand a packed box in the house for longer than 48 hours. which means i have to find a place for everything in 48 hours. my back and my feet experience phantom pains just thinking about it. definitely use your vt and home teachers!! :)
what? it's done? i can't believe how fast that all happened. wow Becca, it looks great. i bet you're so happy and relieved the finally have a place of your very own. i couldn't be more excited for you.
ps. i'd love to tell you that the caramel apple recipe was some secret family recipe handed down from generations, but it's straight off the back of the caramels bag. i roll them in anything i have here, butterfinger, sugar, cinammon and sugar, white choclate. soooo yummy! makes me want to make some more right now, but then i'd just eat them ALL again:(
pss. how's the pregnancy going? i'm 26 weeks now and actually feel amazing. i've had more energy and felt better than i have in years this past month. must be a good mix of hormones i have going on right now huh. lol. love ya
The house is great! Spanish Fork? My husband and I might just have to come visit you guys!!!
Ready for some move in day pictures. We are so ready to come visit you all. Too bad the weather and all of our car problem will not let us.
Post a Comment