Well, I didn't get that many pictures of moving. But two.

Buried in Boxes in the Basement.
The kids have loved playing with all the boxes. I was thinking more along the lines of building forts and walls. But they like to throw them and kick them and make big piles.

Having breakfast on our first morning in the new house.
It all happened so fast. We closed on Nov. 10 and moved in on Nov. 13 and it still feels like a dream. We love it. We love having our own space-no sharing walls or floors with neighbors! We love having our own rooms. Having more than one bathroom. Having a beautiful kitchen. Having a basement. Having a two car garage. And freedom to do with it what we want.
(I'm waiting for a day when the house is all picked up and looking good to take more pictures)



0 comments:
Post a Comment