Somehow I have no pictures of Christmas. Not even one. I think I was just trying to get through the event that taking pictures was so far from my mind. Also I was taking videos instead of stills. BUT, we had a wonderful Christmas! On Christmas Eve we went to Mike's Dad's and had a great time with all the siblings. We played some hilarious games and had some spritual moments too. Then on Christmas Day my parents came down. We had a lovely dinner and really enjoyed our time together. My mom and I did a few projects, like we usually do. And I did take pictures of those because it can be done on my time frame.
Mom fauxed (painted) our plates to match our back splash. Can you see them? Look closely to see the phone jack plate cover.
We added some fabric to these dish towels to match my chairs.
And we (she really did this one with Ethan) re-covered our bar chairs to co-ordinate with my table chairs. Slowly but surely our house is becoming OUR home.



1 comments:
Those plate covers are AMAZING! You are so lucky to have such wonderful parents. I love your new home!
Post a Comment