We got a new fire bowl at the end of the season clearance. We have been using it a lot and we all love it.
We didn't have any big marshmallows so the boys used the small ones. What's a campfire without roasted marshmallows? I guess I need to keep the big ones stocked now.
Henry is crawling toward me so I can't get him in the picture, but that is what Grandpa is looking at.
Andrew has to hold him back so I can take his picture.
(Claire's posing)
(the sun was really bright)
This mountain is right next to our house! It is the most beautiful in the valley. Mike and I took a short drive up there. And it was so beautiful I had to take Mom and Claire up the next day. We gathered leaves for our table decoration. I am definitely going to make it a tradition.
0 comments:
Post a Comment