11/18/2012

June 2012

Here is a summary of June 2012



 Claire had a dance performance in which she refused to actually dance. 
But she was adorable anyway. Above is her dance teacher from the ward- Andrea Parker.



 Mike goes to scout camp and has a blast! 
No one got hurt or lost but they were caught in a scary lightning storm. 



 We play outside all the time. 
 Henry likes Ethan to give him rides even though it doesn't look like it in this picture. 



I took some pictures of my activity day girls at the temple and Claire got to join us.  


 Andrew plays video games.  He scored a perfect game of Wii bowling!!!



Playing in the mud!
The joys of childhood. 
 Ethan was jealous of Henry and said he wished he could play in the mud too.  



Ethan and I had a birthday!  Ethan turned 9 and I turned 32.
note: the pictures we took at Henry's birthday in March were deleted before I could download them so we will just pretend this picture of is Henry's first birthday.  It looked really similar except we were at Grandma and Grandpa Durrant's.


Henry got hand foot and mouth disease. It was awful but fortunately no one else got it.


0 comments: