Ethan has started taking Hip Hop dance classes. He loves it and he is so good at it. He has caught on really quickly. He is a natural. I'm glad he is fostering this talent.
I'm going to forgo my vanity and post this really unflattering picture of me
to preserve the moment with my Ethan.
He is in the middle row, right in the middle. (Sometimes behind a blond girl)






2 comments:
First of all, I CAN'T believe Andrew is twelve and he looks so tall in that picture.
Secondly, Ethan rocked it!! That's awesome!!
He was a gorgeous little beauty https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-j2ieXahGvsI/UNJLi1NdqJI/AAAAAAAACvU/aLJC78tsUBI/s0/dec+2012+003.jpg When I downloaded the original I resampled and resized it and displayed this pretty little boy life size on the display. He appeared to be directly in front of me so I leaned close and snagged some kisses. The display is warm and silky smooth so it seemed like I was really kissing him! It was fun!
Post a Comment