5/09/2008

Ethan's Spring Preschool Program

These are Ethan's preschool teacher's Miss Kris and Miss Kathy. They are so nice. They have been great teachers.
Ethan is "graduating" preschool. He now knows most of his letters and some of their sounds. He has learned alot this year.
As part of their program they sand the song "tootie tot, tootie tot" ("tootie ta ta") It was so funny. He was so into it. I wish I had thought to take a video with my digital camera so I could post it.

2 comments:

Staigerfamily said...

WOW! Congrats Ethan! Does that mean he starts kindergarten in the fall?!? CRAZY! How in the world did your kids grow up so FAST?! I can't believe Claire is 9 months already. 3 months maybe. . . but there is no way it has been 9 months!!!

noelle said...

that is so hilarious! too cute! and i love your spring pics! claire looks like one loved little girl.

i noticed you were trying to get her to take a bottle. my kids never took a bottle at this age, and never took any sippy cups, but they would only be able to drink from those plastic disposable sippy cups, because the milk dripped out easier and helped them figure out the whole sucking on a cup thing... anyway, good luck with that! the joys of motherhood... happy mother's day, by the way! :)