Mike and I went golfing for a date. I got a free round of golf at Purdue for my b-day.
Mike speaking: She did a great job! We had a great time. We were just relaxed and enjoyed the time being together and playing golf. It was an awesome date. She only missed the ball once when I was trying to record her on the camera. When I wasn't recording her, she did great! One time she observed while at the tee box, "man, it's so intimidating how far away the hole is." The golf course was beautiful, but not as beautiful as Becca. I jumped out of the cart one time while it was moving and almost biffed it. We were laughing much of the time. On the last hole, there was a man cutting the grass who stopped to wait for us to play. After finishing the hole, we said, "we're not playing a serious game. We're just having fun." He smiled and responded, "I can tell." Then he went back to cutting the grass. We laughed at his comment and zoomed away on the golf cart.


Mike speaking: She did a great job! We had a great time. We were just relaxed and enjoyed the time being together and playing golf. It was an awesome date. She only missed the ball once when I was trying to record her on the camera. When I wasn't recording her, she did great! One time she observed while at the tee box, "man, it's so intimidating how far away the hole is." The golf course was beautiful, but not as beautiful as Becca. I jumped out of the cart one time while it was moving and almost biffed it. We were laughing much of the time. On the last hole, there was a man cutting the grass who stopped to wait for us to play. After finishing the hole, we said, "we're not playing a serious game. We're just having fun." He smiled and responded, "I can tell." Then he went back to cutting the grass. We laughed at his comment and zoomed away on the golf cart.
(I do not do well under pressure.) I did surprise myself with a few good hits (which are not caught on camera of course.)



2 comments:
How fun! It looks like it was a gorgeous day too.
Bec... you're so cute
Post a Comment