10/11/2008

Near Death Experience

OK, I'm being dramatic- I hiked the "Y" with the Young Women. It was a challenging hike for me and there were times I thought I was going to die. Helen and I were at the end the whole time. It is so steep. The altitude is like 5100ft. And it was snowing! BUT, We made it!!!! The first snow of the season. But all in all I had a great time. I'm not saying I will do it again anytime soon. But I really enjoyed being with all the girls and the fun leaders.


At the top. What an accomplishment!
Yeah it was snowing hard!



Candis on the "Y"
As you can see the view was ruined by all the snow. But it was so beautiful anyway.



And above all the snow there was sunshine. Amazing!

6 comments:

Scott Fuhriman said...

So I was thinking next weekend we should do it again. Ha! I did have a wonderful time as well we have such a great time.-Helen

noelle said...

haha. you're too funny. but good for you! ah, the good 'ole "y". sometimes i really miss beautiful utah.

Amy Hunter said...

You know, it's pretty pathetic that I've lived here 8 years and I've never done that...yet. I'm proud of you!

Linz said...

Nice work! In the 2 years we lived there, we never did that. I am impressed :)

Lindsay said...

Good job Becca, now you can run a minnie with me. I'm really proud of you.
Goo job Andrew too.

Denise Christiansen said...

wow! thats incredible! looks freezing cold! good for you, you look so cute! dont you just love yw's?!