10/21/2008



On Saturday Andrew created this amazing invention.


Claire walking.





Ethan didn't want to be left out so he did the classic superman illusion. (five year old style)


6 comments:

Lindsay said...

I miss Ethan's laugh so much

Amy Hunter said...

You have such beautiful children, even when cross-eyed!

noelle said...

your kids are hilarious and adorable. and i love your comments the best in these videos. you are so YOU! love it!

Denise Christiansen said...

how cute! loved the superman trick. mike's so funny and cute too! claire sure takes off! what a doll! looks like you all have so much fun and creative actiivities together. cool.

Wynn Family said...

They are so fabulous in all their talents!! I am so bummed we haven't seen each other yet since you've been back. I need to change that!

Stay Healthy! said...

Hey Becca,
I love video clips. Andrew's invention was so funny. Clair's piggy tails are so cute. I enjoyed looking at your blog.
Love Min