2/05/2009

Andrew's Baptism

I don't even know what to say really. It was so special and sacred. It was one of those times where your heart is bigger than your body. I had so much joy to my oldest son and my husband dressed in white, clean and pure. Andrew is suIch and good boy and he has such a great dad for and example. It was such a milestone. And I can't imagine the joy that will continue to come as the years go on and my boys (and girl) become wonderful men (and woman).
Thank you everyone who came. Two of my brothers even traveled from out of state! And so did my parents. We felt very loved.
Mike's family is not in this picture because they left to the restaurant before we could take it. (I was gabbing to friends). Whom I forgot to take a picture of!!! What was I thinking!



5 comments:

Staigerfamily said...

Baptism? Baptism?!? Incredible. Man. . .you guys are OLD! I cannot even begin to imagine the emotion you must have felt that day. I am still trying to gear up for the first day of kindergarten. What a special and monumental time!

Amy Hunter said...

Thanks for letting us come. It was a beautiful sight. I am amazed at what a sweet spirit Andrew has. I can already tell he will be an amazing missionary someday. You are wonderful parents!

Denise Christiansen said...

What joy! so proud of you all! way to go parents! this is your first baptism...so cool!

noelle said...

sorry i haven't been very good checking at friends' blogs... i can't believe andrew is now baptized!!! congratulations, andrew! last time i saw you all he was a little wee one, wrapped snuggly and warm in a receiving blanket...

Lindsay said...

congrats Andrew, I wish we could have been there.