The Easter Bunny surprised us and came early on Saturday. The kids were surprised and excited for their new toys. Andrew got a skateboard. He had really been wanting one.
Ethan got a scooter.
And Claire got a ball. But all she really cared about was all the candy!!!! She probably ate a pound of candy before noon.
Then we went to Mike's Mom's house for a fun Easter party.
She just got back from Hawaii and bought everyone leis.
Grannie Annie is so much fun. We did bubbles, had an egg hunt, played with her bunnies, went on a walk and had a great lunch.
Jake and Aimee playing football.
Mike loved "being at one with nature" amidst all the bunnies.
I think this picture is so funny because he had two bunnies in his hands but by the time I took the picture they had both jumped out of his hands.
Even though Claire looks concerned, she loved the bunnies. She even picked one up. (I got it on video but not still)
As you can tell Andrew and Ethan weren't as into it.
(I didn't get any stills of the egg hunt because I was taking video, but I'm sure you can imagine what it was like)
Andrew learning to skate.
Mike though he would show him how it's done. This is a must see video!
The boys have been wanting to submit a video to America's Funniest Home videos for a long time, so we actually submitted this one. We'll let you know the air date. :0)
4/12/2009
Easter
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Oh man, that kills me! I hope you win funniest video. Poor Mike.
Post a Comment