No, I don't think we're ready for potty training, but Claire did "poop in the potty. " Yesterday and today!
Bathroom talk warning;
she was taking a bath. I heard some bubbles, looked over from my eye brow plucking and quickly grabbed her and sat her on the toilet. After she calmed down about being yanked from her bath she was able to go. Wahoo. Then today we saw that she was about to go and we asked her if she wanted to go in the potty and she nodded her little head. We put her on the toilet and wa-la.
This probably won't go anywhere but it's still exciting to a Mommy.
4/12/2009
Potty training?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I'm counting the days until Jack is potty trained. I wanted to start trying as soon as he can walk, but apparently that isn't a very successful method. I guess I will just be patient :(
Oh man! I'm so jealous!! Noah could care less. Dang. I'm tired of buying 2 sets of diapers. She looks soooo cute there. What a doll!
By the way, Eric said to me the other night, "So, are we going to get together with Mike and Becca again soon?" What do you say? Do you guys have plans for this Saturday or next Saturday night? Do you want to come over?
seriously??? that's amazing. i need to hire a potty training specialist. it would be healthier for all involved.
how funny. how old is she? my grandson is 3 1/2 slmost and kalli is expecting her 3rd under 3 1/2 yrs...sooo she has been trying frantically to potty train kaden with no interest or success at all! anyway with huge bribes and rewards for attempts he finally did it yesterday! it was so hilarious, kalli's husband send everyone a text that said "important, historic event! kaden just pooped on the potty!!! this is not a drill!" he's so funny. anywho, hope it will turn into something! cute pic
Post a Comment