9/29/2009

Claire Bear

Claire is changing and growing so much. Her hair has finally grown back out (after the mullet cut) long enough for pig tails! :0)

This is the first time I've curled her hair. She got to play in my jewelry box so I could get the job done. And the curl didn't even stay the five minutes it took to get to church. I love her brown dress. I coveted it from a lady at church and was so happy when I found out she was selling it in a garage sale!





She's becoming more opinionated about what she wears. So far it's only shoes and hair accessories. But I'm sure her opinion about clothes is next. She chose the hat and shoes in this picture. She's sneaking into the boys room while they are away at school. Classic little sis.




She's been using the sit n' spin as a stool to get to whatever she wants. Usually the sink.

She's also talking more and more. She will usually try to repeat what I tell her to. She's very independent and says "I do, I do" followed by "I did it!!!"
We love our little Claire Bear. She's such a stinker sometimes but she is so cute!

2 comments:

Amy Hunter said...

She really is so cute! We love her too!

Lindsay said...

so cute bec and I love the dress and Claire's cute style.