
A lady I visit teach told me how to make my own laundry detergent and I did it!!! I know it sounds dorky but I am so excited about it. It's SOOOO cheap. It was easy to make. It made a ton. AND Mike is not allergic to it!
You want to make it too?! Here's the recipe:
1 bar Felz Naptha - Shave/ grate it. Put in a small pot, cover with water and melt over low heat.
Mix it with 4.5 gal of hot water in a 5 gal. bucket.
Add 1 cup Borax and 1 cup Washing Soda (not baking soda but it is made by arm and hammer)
May use immediately.
Note: it's a little more lumpy that commercial detergent. That's ok though it works great!
LOVE IT!
(I got the stuff at Macey's and yes it cleans wonderfully!)
(I got the stuff at Macey's and yes it cleans wonderfully!)



2 comments:
wow! So. . . where in the world do you get that stuff? Did you have to special order it online?
Really? Does it clean well? I'm totally going to have to try it!
Post a Comment