3/24/2010

Happy St. Patricks Day


When I was little my mom did all sorts of cool stuff for us. (finger paint with pudding, homemade wooded swords, catching bugs, building a slide in our front room, boat racing in the creek and more)

(thanks Mom you were the best!!!)
But sadly I don't think I remember half of it.
So I want my kids to remember that I made them green bread and scones on
St. Patty's Day 2010.
But I think I liked it more than they did. Andrew was ok with it. (better than green eggs he said) Ethan tolerated it. and Claire wouldn't eat the green stuff. oh well, I tried.

p.s. does anybody have any good ideas for April Fools jokes to do on kids :0)

1 comments:

Miss Tamra said...

April Fools jokes . . .
Hum. . .your kids are older than what I have experience with . . . maybe try and internet search. My family would switch the sugar with salt for breakfast . . . but now I realize what an expensive waste of food that is!!

Oh! my brother's would unscrew the part of the bathroom faucet where the water comes out (a tiny circle screen part) and put a cottonball soaked in food coloring (they'd use yellow of course--but blue or another color might be fun) so when we'd turn on the water it was colored.

HUM. . i'm going to have to keep thinking about this. . .I'm curious to hear what other ideas you get . . .