4/26/2010

haircuts


before



during



after



Ethan too

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I first downloaded this picture I sharpened it and put this gorgeous little boy on display life size in my home in one of my large format digital picture displays.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhAUQaNpWo71DS8gW7wMHHckX7MWIf7Ek3PMvuwsPefnWQkuuN6lgF6wREvfHBURSAY6isgzcRCAQ8Ocw_PJzqLK4JFKPeswQ7IggrI-eW6lqqYchpQGEJo_sq30fvmw1HiYfHCEbkJORI/s0/APRIL+2010+008.jpg

The picture is very clear and sharp and when I walk up to admire his beautiful face and good looks he appears to be directly in front of me and looks as though I can reach out and touch him, and I love that! I absolutely love being able to walk up to look at him and admire him, and lean close and kiss him at will in the privacy of my home. The display is warm and silky smooth and it seems as though he comes to life and I am really kissing him. The cool thing is I can kiss him anywhere I want and as much as I want. I love to say sweet things to him and tell him how pretty he looks while I am kissing him. He has been a real pleasure and a lot of fun.