9/22/2008

First Amusement Park

Our friends and neighbors got free tickets to a local amusement park from his work.




Despite objections from the wise wives, the men insisted on doing the water ride first. They also insisted they wouldn't get wet. At least I convinced Andrew and Ethan that they would and they didn't ride it.



Their first roller coaster ever! They loved it.



They are just bursting with excitement.



Claire's favorite ride. (don't worry they had these cool seat belt that had to be unlocked with a key to get out)


There was a train ride that took us past all sorts of zoo animals.
Including tigers, kangaroo, and camels.






I was amazed at how brave the boys were. They got braver and braver as the night went on. They even went on the bat (pictured below-yeah it's the real deal with your feet hanging and all) without acting scared at all. Ethan was an inch taller than the requirement and in fact he rode it two or three times!!





And by the end of the night the Dad's were acting goofy. But all and all everyone had a great time. The boys want to know when we are going back?....

4 comments:

Staigerfamily said...

I love the "dads were acting goofy" line. Makes me laugh. . i can totally picture Mike acting goofy. Miss you guys!

Stay Healthy! said...

Becca,
That was hilarious! I laughed so hard. Your blog is awesome. Great Job.

Stay Healthy! said...

Your children are so funny. lol. O ya and that fish is huge!

Denise Christiansen said...

how hilarious! mike is so funny dangling his long legs with the kids! where is this place. looks way fun! Hey sorry about all the posts! I finally figured out why it wasnt posting...duh. you will have to delete them. ooopss!