9/15/2008

hodge podge


I love rainbows. The sun was shining and it was raining at the same time. And of course we have the beautiful mountains as a backdrop.



I thought she just looked beautiful this day in her little white sweater.
Gotta love the hair. This is what it looks like when she pulls out her rubber band.





However, she is coming to an age where she has an opinion and she cries when she doesn't get what she wants. In this case she wanted the camera.



I took this picture so Ethan could see what he looked like cross-eyed. He would be so embarrassed if he knew I posted this, but it is too cute not to. love ya bud.

2 comments:

noelle said...

so cute! she's even cute when sobbing... love it. and i can't even believe you guys MADE bunk beds. wow.... just totally speechless over that. hope your face heals soon! you are too funny.

Denise Christiansen said...

claire has such beautiful eyes!!! wow! so funny how they change temperament so fast!