I just got back from taking Claire to the allergy doctor where we had her retested for her milk and egg allergies. They also tested for wheat, soy and peanut. And she had no reactions!!!! yeah! I have done so much to get her here (those six moths of no milk and eggs in my diet were very difficult) and I am soooooo happy!!! She can now enjoy all the finer things of life with the rest of us. :0) I hope she likes it all....
I can't tell you how happy I am, what a relief this is. Those of you with children with allergies know how I feel. I'm just glad she outgrew this while she is so young. I do think she knew there where things I denied her and her fits would have only gotten worse.
Thank you for all of your prayers.
(huge sigh.........)
9/15/2008
FREE AND CLEAR
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Congratulations!! I'm so relieved for you and Claire!
Eric told me he called you back and gave you a guilt trip! Please don't feel guilty. I know how busy life is! He just wanted you to know we love you guys!
We are all doing really well. I'm tired, but that's no surprise!
So glad that you are all healthy and happy too!
Post a Comment