11/03/2008

Bath Night

The other night we were doing baths. I had done Claire first and dressed her ready for bed. Then it was Andrew's turn. He left the door open when he went to go find his goggles (yes they like to use goggles in the bath, maybe it's because they could only take showers for three years and they're just excited about a real bath). Claire wandered in and decided she wasn't done with her bath yet. So she climbed in fulled dressed! Andrew walked in, "Claire's in the bath!" She had the cutest "what did I do wrong?" look on her face. It could have been dangerous, and Andrew got a talking to, but mostly we just laughed. Needless to say Claire was not happy when we took her out for the second time that night.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

That is awesome. It's amazing how we have to talk to the kids about leaving doors open now. This morning Van ran out the front door ready to run down the drive way. It scared us to death.

Linz said...

Oh my gosh, that is hilarious. I now see my future.....Jack loves baths. I guess it's only a matter of time before he's in there fully clothed :)