11/14/2008

Tag?

So I have never done a tag before, but I am going to try this one. My friend Lindsay tagged me with doing a post everyday for 30 days. That seems like alot now that I am committing to it. I'll try my best but I'm not promising anything. I think after 30 days you will definitely know me a little better.
I think I have a hard time getting personal. It's easy for me to post about the kids, and fun things that happen but it's hard for me to divulge my innermost thoughts. And put them out there on the world wide web none the less. But I'm sure there will be personal things that are bound to come out in the next 30 days. So here it goes.

Why not start this tag with a tag. (For Lindsay D. who tagged me months ago. Here is that tag. )

TEN YEARS AGO -
1. I was a freshman at the Y.
2. I wore platform shoes.
3. I was obsessed with Superman and the Beatles.
4. Listened to Celine Dion.
5. usually stayed up til 2 in the morning (those crazy college days)


5 THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST TODAY
1. Blog
2. complete lesson 3 in my sport psych. class
3. take the boys to a b-day party.
4. keep the house clean.
5. make chocolate popcorn for a game night with old friends


THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE SUDDENLY MADE A BILLIONAIRE
1. pay off school debt
2. buy land and houses for us and our parents.
3. buy a new van with "stow and go"
4. buy a badly needed new wardrobe!!!
5. decorate my new house.

BAD HABITS
1. I bite my fingernails
2. I bite my cuticles.
3. I clench my teeth when I have a song in my head.
4. I wear my emotions on my face. It's hard to hide them for me.
5. I like to sleep in. (is that a bad habit?)

5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED.
1. Colorado
2. Utah
3. Indiana
that's it but I've visited more.

5 Jobs I have now or have had
1. Mom
2. I worked at a take and bake pizza place
3. CSR at Contempo/Wet Seal
4. Temp (data entry) at Meryl Lynch
5. Creative Memories Consultant


5 things most people don't know about me
1. I am a potter. I own my own wheel and kiln.
2. I am finishing my degree through Independent Study
3. My house has to be picked up before I go to bed.
4. I can't watch the same movie twice, unless it is super good or a mind twister.
5. I hate confrontation and usually avoid it, but I think about doing it often.

5 things that make my life Super fabulous right now
1. of course my darling family
2. the sunshine
3. a sleeping baby
4. boys at school
5. plans for a fun night


There you have it folks.

day 30.



and I tag Lindsay D., Hannah, and Risa :0)

1 comments:

Another day in Our Paradise said...

I really enjoy reading your blog Becca...and it is a treat to see your children grow on a regular basis...I think Grammy would of loved to be able to do this so I do it for her....They "still" love you and keep up the good work!
Aunt Linda In PA.