11/15/2008

Movie Night



Claire is posing again. She was NOT coached might I add.



Andrew is trying to keep her in position for the picture.



After a long Saturday of chores we decided to have a movie night. The boys chose a Mario movie-which totally makes me think of Reagan and Roman. (our boys best friends in Indiana) I miss you guys.
Also notice how they are all matching in their "Grandpa Don tee-shirts." Andrew got Claire out of bed this morning and undressed her and dressed her (with only minimal help from me). So he picked this shirt and then went and put on his matching one. Ethan followed suit. It's so cute that they like matching.



day 29. one more down.

2 comments:

Staigerfamily said...

I love the matching shirts--so cute! What is day 29?

Amy Hunter said...

Looks like so much fun! Your kids are so sweet to each other. I only hope that my boys will be too. We really enjoyed our night with you all last night. Thank you!

So what does day 29 mean?