

Our firstborn is eight years old already. Almost every year he asks me for a surprise b-day party. Which obviously defeats the purpose. But this year I was able to pull it off by giving him the party the day before his birthday. And he was suprised! It was so exciting.
(it's hard to see his face in the video but you can tell he is surprised)





4 comments:
Judson had a blast! Thank you for inviting him. Unfortunately our silly dog ate the pizza you sent home with us. It was far too tempting up on the counter when I was out of the room. Ugh. But, thank you anyway! I'm sure it was delicious. I'm so glad it worked out that he was surprised for such an important birthday. Good job!
what a sneakey mom! thats great. he looks like a bundle of personality! cute.
hope you had a great Christmas!
wow! i can't believe he's 8 either! feels like you just had him and shauna, katie and i shuffled into your cute little provo home to hold him for the first time...
Happy Birthday Andrew, I so so so wish we could have been there. I can't believe you are 8. Reagan is sad he wont see you get baptized, but we are still so excited for you.
Love,
The Russells
Post a Comment