
I love this photo. We all match and we didn't even plan it.

We love Uncle Skotty.

Claire and Eliza. They are almost exactly one year apart. It's hard to get a picture of Claire that's not blurry b/c she is always moving. She was actually being really sweet and giving Eliza kisses.


This is the turkey bow I made for her last year. She kept in in great all day and when I said let's get the camera take a picture she ripped it out. Oh well.


My beautiful angel Mother.
We had a wonderful time on our Thanksgiving vacation. My only complaint is that it was too short. We had a blast making movies with Scott, going to the movies, doing projects, playing games, and eating, eating, eating. I think it was one of my favorite Thanksgivings yet.
4 comments:
your mom is so beautiful. i love all your thanksgiving pics! claire is looking cute and spunky. and mike's sister's baby... so adorable! and tiny! she looks like a little baby doll. love it. almost makes me wanna have another. almost.
Bec, I love your family. You guys are so cute. I hope everything is going good. Your mom is too cute too. Tell her hi for me.
cute bow! you are so talented. it's so funny how kids are so cute until you get that camera out. lol
oh, your mom does look like an angel! that's where you get your sweet look from and then it passed on to Claire.:)
I love the Thanksgiving picture of everyone! Sheesh, Eliza is almost as big as Claire! Haha! Poor Jack is a light-weight too :) He and Claire will have to stick together :)
Post a Comment