"love and be loved"
when I say if she's not watching t.v. (and I am not watching her EVERY second) she is getting in trouble.
You've got quite a cute little monkey on your hands! I guess she and Asher will make a great couple some day, that is if she doesn't mind being a "cougar" and going after a younger man.
That is JUSTIN to a T!! Born to be in Trouble!!!! It was fun to hang out with you guys. We should get together again some time!! :)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
You've got quite a cute little monkey on your hands! I guess she and Asher will make a great couple some day, that is if she doesn't mind being a "cougar" and going after a younger man.
That is JUSTIN to a T!! Born to be in Trouble!!!! It was fun to hang out with you guys. We should get together again some time!! :)
Post a Comment