Mike and I also had our TEN YEAR wedding anniversary! My parents said they would watch the kids and we got a hotel in Salt Lake. The morning of our departure the boys woke up sick. Mike and I still left and Gma and Gpa took care of our sick kids. That's love. I felt awful but the room was non-refundable. Sorry Mom and Dad. Thank you Mom and Dad.
I love having been married for ten years. It's such a good place to be. Our love is so much more that I imagined in the early days. We are comfortable with each other, we understand each other, we accept each other. We are there for each other. That's love. I love you hunny.
The irony is I don't have any recent pictures of us together. One of us is usually holding the camera. And we didn't do a couple shot at our last family photo shoot. Note to self: take more pictures of us together.



1 comments:
Happy Anniversary!! What a fabulous idea (going to Salt Lake, that is)!! I think you and I are very lucky (blessed) to be so happily wedded. It is sadly such a rarity nowadays. I'm so so grateful, as I'm sure you are. Congratulations!
Post a Comment