11/06/2009

the chair


My mother brought Claire this darling little chair on her last visit. At first thought, oh so cute. Claire loved it! She used it to get into everything! So, Mike put it up on the ledge. Claire reaches and says "my chair high" with a pouty face. Sorry Claire. Sorry Grandma. We will have to try again when she had grown out of her mischievous phase. (I've told myself it IS a phase and she WILL grow out of it- right guys?)

4 comments:

Staigerfamily said...

Oh I can totally sympathize! I too am hoping this is a phase that will quickly go away at our house. . .
Nothings wrong with hoping, right?

Amy Hunter said...

Phase. It's gotta be a phase. Right? Right....phew...

I'm glad you have a little ledge, though.

Linz said...

I hope it's a phase because Jack tends to be following in Claire's footsteps :) Ha!

noelle said...

ha! that's hilarious. she is too cute.