11/06/2009

Halloween


CANDY!!!


Darth Maul



Luke Skywalker and Darth Maul



Claire did not want her picture taken.
This was at the ward party.

We had a great Halloween even though it somehow did not include carving pumpkins and traditional trick-or-treating. We had the ward party with trunk or treat on Thurs. Then on Saturday we did trick or treating on main street. Then we came home for dinner and we were going to go back out but Mike had got them excited about watching Star Wars they said they had enough candy and we stayed home and watched the movie. The day was so busy that we didn't fit in carving pumpkins like we had planned so we just put them on our porch and I baked them for pumpkin treats.
Andrew has also gotten to an age where he wants to be scary for Halloween. Also, I made their cloaks! I know it was a simple sewing project for the expert but for me it was a challenge and a learning experience. The boys were so thrilled with them, they wouldn't take them off for days. That's what it's all about right?

2 comments:

Staigerfamily said...

Great job making the cloaks! They look great!! i love the idea of just hanging out as a family and watching a movie together. You guys are awesome!

Linz said...

Nice work! I am very impressed :)