
Andrew's hair today reminded me of my brothers when they were little. Kinda random but I wanted to show them(my brothers) the picture.
These are some sweet postcards that Ethan made for me and Claire. My favorite it "you are cyout" to Claire. (c-you-t=cute)
There is nothing better than a sleeping child. However, imagine if a child were to take their pj's and diaper off before falling asleep without her parents knowing. Yes, she did. She wakes up crying and Mike goes in and she is buck naked and wet all over cuddled in a ball. So sad and yet so funny.
Jay, do you like the pillow case. I think I told you I would give it to you but the kids couldn't part with it yet.
11/22/2009
memories (then and now)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Too funny! This is where we could have been today, but somehow got lucky. This morning Cate was up, unzipped her jammies, and undid her diaper... all in secret quiet. Fun stuff!
I love your family. I also liked how you turned your dining room table. Funny I would notice something like that, I know, I know. I'm weird. But anyway, we love you all and Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Post a Comment